T1 zed skin spotlight

Still waiting for a new skin for zed!! i have this skin!! it has changes on his shadow and shuriken,the shuriken is now gold and the shadow looks silver!! the reason why i bought SKT zed cuz SKT is mg fav. team and we dont need to expect something in this skin cuz its just to support SKT for their work so stop saying bad things to this skin,but. Nov 17,  · Dopa Zed vs Talon SKT T1 Faker, KR LOL SoloQ Highlights1 mp4 Highlight League of Legends. Assassin Master Yi Skin Spotlight - League of Legends. Marauder Ashe Update Skin Spotlight League of Legends. SKT T1 Jhin Skin Spotlight - Pre-Release - League of Legends-Wr5WhY1ZjKA. last year views. Dib Follow. SKT T1 Jhin. SKT T1 Zed skin features Zed in its team jumpsuit, he wears a SKT T1 dress with their logo on his back. This skin has the same particles and effects as the normal Shen skin but is quite cool, with golden weapons. This skin is rather rare, eventhou it has been for sale in the shop a few times. Note mobilefocus.net does not sell this skin, never.

T1 zed skin spotlight

Lolskinshop's skin spotlight of the SKT T1 Zed lol skin. A detailed review with pictures and videos of SKT T1 Zed skin. Lol Zed skins.

Watch Now T1 Zed Skin Spotlight

SKT T1 Zed - Skins lol, time: 2:37
Tags: Ruca filmes em portuguesBaby blues action s, Jquery hover show box , Global auto revert mode emacs, Cd progressive house 2012 Still waiting for a new skin for zed!! i have this skin!! it has changes on his shadow and shuriken,the shuriken is now gold and the shadow looks silver!! the reason why i bought SKT zed cuz SKT is mg fav. team and we dont need to expect something in this skin cuz its just to support SKT for their work so stop saying bad things to this skin,but. Nov 17,  · Dopa Zed vs Talon SKT T1 Faker, KR LOL SoloQ Highlights1 mp4 Highlight League of Legends. Assassin Master Yi Skin Spotlight - League of Legends. Marauder Ashe Update Skin Spotlight League of Legends. SKT T1 Jhin Skin Spotlight - Pre-Release - League of Legends-Wr5WhY1ZjKA. last year views. Dib Follow. SKT T1 Jhin. SKT T1 Zed skin features Zed in its team jumpsuit, he wears a SKT T1 dress with their logo on his back. This skin has the same particles and effects as the normal Shen skin but is quite cool, with golden weapons. This skin is rather rare, eventhou it has been for sale in the shop a few times. Note mobilefocus.net does not sell this skin, never.

2 thoughts on “T1 zed skin spotlight”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *